Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 2: Things are looking up

   We had some real party action here last night with lots of kids and a night outing to look at the full moon!  It was great.  A night walk with all my new buds.  I love my boy Connor (even though he says I look like a Wambat - what the heck is that??). 


    Katie G. also visited us and I LOVE her!  (even though she says I look like a furry footstool!  I am sensing a theme here.....but I still love all these kids!)  I twirled and twirled for them and drove that dog Ollie crazy. 


             Sydney is the only one who doesn't make fun of me!  She is so sweet!


     I had to say good bye to my girl Carolyn this morning.  :(   I asked her not to go, but she went anyway.  Oh well, at least I got to ride to the airport in her lap - and that was GREAT.  then a trip to Home Depot.  woo hoo!


    Here I am helping Carolyn print her boarding pass - she never would have figured it out without me!  

    On the positive side, Ollie and I played together this morning.  He is so weird - he sticks his behind in my face and I finally realized he wanted me to play.  It was fun while it lasted, but I guess I am just too much of a woman for that wimp - he flaked out after just a couple of minutes.

     I did get some good advice from Ollie's cousin, Roland.  I hear he is a real rightous dude.  Ollie growled about Roland not playing with a full bag of dog biscuits.  oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home